Existing Plumbing System Renovation & Remodelling
Plumber in Brantford, Canada
If you are searching for a reliable plumbing company, you’ve come to the right place. Plumbing renovation may involve repair or replacement. Whichever the case may be, we at Aquasetic plumbing and drains are up to the task.
Did you know that the plumbing system in your home makes up roughly fifteen percent of the overall value of the house? Along with your electrical system, the plumbing in your home adds convenience (as well as the added benefit of cleanliness) to your daily lifestyle.
At Aquasetic Plumbing & Drains, We offer skills, knowledge, and professionalism with the aim of serving everyone equally with respect, love, compassion, and honesty.
Renovating your bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, or toilet can help to enhance your daily activities and add both value and extravagance to your home or property. Our plumbing technicians are happy to work closely with you (homeowners, realtors, designers, property managers, homeowners associations or leasing agents) to improve your properties' look and provide essential value.
There comes a time in every home where plumbing issues may arise or you just want to change up your plumbing features, and a professional plumber is needed. These issues which may be a clogged drain, broken faucet, leaking pipe, broken tap or shower, or even a burst pipe may get you tensed and disrupt your daily activities.
Sometimes, during plumbing renovations or remodeling, the existing pipes or features may be sufficient for the remodeling needs but other times, you may require to change them completely and opt for new, durable and maybe more attractive ones.
During plumbing renovations, our technicians ensure to choose new materials that are durable and compatible with the existing plumbing system. Also, before we start any plumbing renovation project, we check with your city building department codes to make sure every material is in line with the codes.
At Aquasetic plumbing and drains, there is no job too big or too small for us. We know plumbing issues can arise at any time therefore we offer a 24/7 service to ensure we don't keep you waiting for too long. Our renovation services include but are not limited to;
Bathroom renovation services
This is one of the most popular home renovation choices made by homeowners. The bathroom is undoubtedly the most utilized place in your home. Therefore, a professional remodel can make all the difference, whether it is revamping the floor plan, adding new plumbing fixtures or faucets, a new shower or bathtub, and/or even creating a functional space. We are readily available to help you transform your bathroom into that space you have always dreamt about.
Kitchen renovation services
Kitchen Renovation will require some changes and/or upgrade to newer plumbing fixtures. These features include Kitchen faucets, garbage disposals, adding a dishwasher, and even changing from an electric stove to gas. We will help you choose quality features that will not only improve the style and appearance of your kitchen but also serve you for a long time.
There are several home plumbing responsibilities that you can handle yourselves, without the need to call a licensed professional plumber. Clogged drains, leaky faucets, or even a running valve in the toilet can all be easily fixed with minimal tools, parts or expenses by a handy homeowner. Plungers, augers, and enzyme-based drain cleaners (as opposed to chemical-based) are all good tools for you to have in your home.
Tips to preserve your plumbing system
Most people don't bother or think about their plumbing systems until there seems to be something wrong with it. The plumbing system is essential and plays an important role in your home. Therefore you have to be intentional in caring for it in order to keep it in perfect working conditions, to avoid any costly repairs and replacements. With these tips, you can easily reduce costs and also significantly reduce the number of times you need an emergency plumber to your rescue.
- Do not pour grease or fat down the drain. This is because the accumulation of grease/fat can become rock-solid and so, may require a professional plumber to take it out. Also, ensure to run hot water down the kitchen drain so that you can get rid of any existing grease and soap buildup.
- Do not put bricks in your toilet tanks. Some believe that putting a brick in the toilet tank can save water, but doing so can keep your toilet from flushing correctly.
- There's no harm having little knowledge about your plumbing system. It is important to know stuff like where the main turnoff source is. This knowledge can be beneficial when a plumbing problem like flood arises.
- Watch out for shredded hair in the bathroom drain. This is one of the things that cause plumbing problems in the bathroom. You can use a wet-dry vacuum to remove hair or any mess surrounding the drainage surface before it goes down your line and cause issues with your plumbing system. One of the easiest ways to prevent blockages and backups in your bathroom is to ensure the drain of your tubs and showers is protected by a screen (preferably one that fits properly).
- Avoid the use of draining chemicals in your toilets or sinks. These chemicals might seem to help unclog your pipes but they are too harsh and may end up eating away the pipe hence, causing leaks and damage.
- Replace old pipes. You don't have to wait for those old pipes to get broken before you replace them. The durability of those old pipes is not as good as the ones made now so, why not avoid any plumbing problems that may possibly occur in the future by taking care of it now?
- When you decide to remodel or renovate your plumbing system, do not substitute quality for cost. Cheap materials may seem like a good choice at first, but over time you will likely regret it.
Call us at (647) 470-8727 for your plumbing renovations and experience our professionalism at it's best.
At Aquasetic Plumbing & Drains, We aim to bring to the table the skills and knowledge that Dillon Jackson has acquired through the last 7 years and serves everyone equally with respect, love, compassion, and honesty.
Aquasetic Plumbing & Drains offers Plumbing System Renovation & Remodelling Services to clients across Brantford, Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Markham, North York, Ajax, Pickering and the Greater Toronto Area.
Contact us if your city is not listed here