New Plumbing Installation
Every new construction definitely necessitates a new plumbing installation. Sometimes, as a result of the everyday use of plumbing components, old constructions also require new plumbing installations. Plumbing is essential to every modern building. It powers the basic utilities in every home and enables you to accomplish your daily and primary chores, which include showering, cleaning, cooking and more.
No matter how handy you think you are, we always advise against DIY's (do-it-yourself) when it comes to some serious plumbing issues. It is only right that you involve professionals. This is because if the plumbing is not properly done or fixed, it can be dangerous, and you could end up creating a lot of damages that will cost you a great deal more money in the end.
At Aquasetic, we understand how essential the plumbing process is to construction (whether old or new construction projects) and so, with our proper knowledge of installation, we work closely with our clients to ensure a smooth job throughout the process. We'll get the job done right the first time, in order to add value, reduce stress, provide total safety and satisfaction for our clients.
Factors we consider for new plumbing installation
Before we can commence any installation process, we consider the local codes guiding new plumbing installation in whichever area (state or county) we are working. Although there are universal codes that apply to the whole country, we still ensure to check with your local building department to find out what might be different. Also, these codes differ with the type of building under construction. The codes guiding commercial properties are stern compared to the ones building residential properties. Therefore in order for your property to pass inspection, these codes must be strictly adhered to.
Our working strategy
New plumbing installation can be a bit tricky, Therefore, we ensure to carry out the following process before installation.
- We analyze the water distribution systems layout and strategize on how to place pipes according to the layout, readjusting the details wherever necessary. Analyzing this layout will help us understand the water distribution process of the building, and how to connect each pipe or fixture to complement this process.
- We choose a new pipe/fixture that is compatible with the existing plumbing system (where necessary).
- We thoroughly inspect and test each pipe/fixture to be used, for possible leaks and/or malfunctioning. This will help prevent any plumbing problem in the nearest future.
- We prepare, measure, and adjust the necessary pipes/fixtures before placing them, using technical plumbing tools as necessary.
- Before installing the Pipes/ fixtures, we create openings where necessary (under the floor, inside the wall, etc.)
- We remove the previous pipes/ fixtures (where required especially if the construction is not new, and being renovated).
- After installing the pipes/fixtures, we make sure to seal them properly to prevent leakage or dysfunction of any kind. Furthermore, we carry out a proper inspection to ensure that the fixture, pipe, or appliance continues to work as needed and that leaks are not expected in the near future.
What are the things you consider before choosing plumbing materials?
This process requires the type of knowledge as well as the experience we possess at Aquasetic Plumbing &drains. With the aim of providing quality plumbing service to you, we ensure to use high-quality materials that will not only serve their purpose well but also serve for a very long time. The choice of these materials not solely dependent on us (the plumbers), you (our clients) also have a say in this process. Therefore, here are a few considerations we put in place when picking out materials for our plumbing jobs.
- Type of water available in the environment. This might seem unnecessary but it is very important we take it into consideration. Reason being that the water found in some areas tends to be corrosive in nature. This means that it can dissolve any material it comes in contact with. If you have corrosive water running through your pipes, it will slowly degrade those pipes, making them last for only a few years after installation. We can easily determine the acidity level of the water source in an area by asking the local department there.
- Exposure to sunlight. Over time, the ultraviolet rays from the sun can degrade the surface quality of plastic pipes, causing them to more be more vulnerable to issues and decreasing their lifespan. Therefore we would likely use insulating materials rather than materials made with PVC in areas that naturally have a high temperature.
- Water pressure is also a very important factor we consider when choosing plumbing materials. Some materials prevent high water pressure because of their design. Hence, plastic is considered the best material for extremely high pressure. PVC can also be used but not in areas with extreme water pressure.
- Water flow. The smoother the pipe, the easier it will be for water to flow through it. Brass piping maintains the smoothness inside the pipe and does not degrade or rust its interior, hence it is considered to accommodate easy water flow, and provide long-lasting benefits.
- Soil characteristics. The composition of the soil (physical or chemical) in the construction area plays an important role too. The durability of a material can be affected by the soil component. Soil with excess moisture, rocks, and abrasive materials, will degrade the pipe over time. Also, soil with excess chemical compositions can cause a reaction when it comes in contact with certain pipe materials.
At Aquasetic Plumbing &drains, we offer New Plumbing Installation Services to clients across Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Etobicoke and the Greater Toronto Area. Distance is definitely not a barrier to us as we pride ourselves in providing our clients with top-notch services.
We know that no one likes to wait long for a plumber to get to his or her home so, we can guarantee a prompt response to your call. Our plumbers are well-trained, licensed, insured and readily available 24/7 for emergency plumbing services.
Call us at (647) 470-8727 for budget-friendly, quality, and goal-friendly plumbing installations today.
At Aquasetic Plumbing & Drains, We aim to bring to the table the skills and knowledge that Dillon Jackson has acquired through the last 7 years and serves everyone equally with respect, love, compassion, and honesty.